Wednesday 1 September 2010

Some Femdom in Fashion

It's been a while since I've posted here (it's been a lazy summer!) but I came across these pictures on some fashion blogs and absolutely has to share them.  The first one is by Mario Testino for Vogue.  Everything about it is perfect: from the way he holds her left foot to the tantalising position of her right foot.  I love it.





This next photograph is by Mert & Marcus for Armani.  I love the tenderness in this and the submissive nature of the pose - not to mention her gorgeous dress and the fabulous sunglasses.  If you look closely you'll see his fingers are on her thigh just underneath the dress.  I like the subtlety of this: sometimes less is more.




If you find any examples of Femdom images in the media, please feel free to pass them on!

JJ xx

No comments: